Unique Selling Position
CS UV and visible zone filters have been developed to mimic the sunscreen coral has developed to protect itself from the harsh Australian sun over millions of years to ensure its protection and survival.
High-performance product USP:
- High-performance absorption rate in both UVA and UVB range
- First ever UVA/UVB broad spectrum filter in one molecule
- Absorption extending into the visible light spectrum
- Colourless in solution
- Compatibility with standard solvents
The filter’s high-performance USP combined with a marketing USP being the world first technology and directly linked to nature’s wonder the Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
- The Great Barrier Reef is the world’s largest coral reef system composed of over 2,900 individual reefs and 900 islands, stretching for over 2600 kilometre It is the world’s biggest single structure made by living organisms.
- It supports one of the largest marine eco-systems and has one of the richest biological diversity on Eart
- It was selected as a World Heritage Site in 1981 and has been labelled as one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
- Every year millions of people travel from across the world to visit The Great Barrier Reef in Australia and it is perceived by consumers globally as a “natural wonder”, “green” and “clean”.
The product will benefit from clear product and marketing USPs. Initial concept testing with the world’s leading companies confirmed the attractiveness of the positioning